Dill Pickle Mini Falafel with Roasted Veggies
If you’re looking for a super easy dinner to make on a busy weeknight, this is it! Five minutes to prep, 20 minutes to bake, and you’ve got yourself a healthy, well-balanced meal!
Trader Joe’s delicious little Dill Pickle Mini Falafel balls are savory with just a hint of tang & dill. They’re a limited-edition item, so if you can’t find them at your TJ’s, use the regular frozen falafel instead.
Makes 1 serving
All ingredients purchased @ Trader Joe's
- 10 pieces Dill Pickle Mini Falafel* (frozen section)
- OR 4 pieces Fully Cooked Falafel (frozen section)
- oil spray
- ½ pack butternut squash zig-zags
- ¼ pack sweet mini peppers
- 2 tablespoons Herbed Tahini Sauce
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400°.
Arrange the falafel pieces and veggies in a single layer on a baking sheet, spray oil on the veggies and roast until they reach your desired doneness (about 20 minutes).
Place the veggies, falafel pieces, and tahini on a plate. Enjoy!
Watch the Video:
- Check out our video on the Healthy Eating at Trader Joe's Facebook page to see how quick & easy this recipe is to make!