Roasted Cauliflower & Black Bean Nachos
Nachos for dinner? Yes, please!
Believe it or not this Nachos recipe is a healthy, well balanced meal. They’re high in fiber, B-vitamins and protein. And so yummy they’ll satisfy your craving for comfort food.
You’ll finish your meal feeling very satisfied and not guilty.
See us make this recipe!
- Check out our YouTube video to see how quick & easy this recipe is to make. (And be sure to hit the Subscribe button for more recipe videos, meal ideas, and Trader Joe's product recommendations!)
Makes 2 servings
All ingredients purchased @ Trader Joe's
- 1 pack Cauliflower Florets, thinly sliced
- oil spray
- ½ cup Lite Shredded 3-Cheese Blend
- 1 cup black beans
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo (hot or mild)
- 20 Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 avocado, diced
- optional: 1 jalapeño, sliced
- optional: handful chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
Spread out the cauliflower slices on the baking sheet and then spray lightly with oil.
Roast 10-15 minutes.
Pour one cup of beans into a colander and rinse.
Add the rinsed beans to the roasted cauliflower, sprinkle cheese on top and then continue cooking until cheese has melted, about 3-5 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven. Add Pico de Gallo, chips, avocado and optional jalapeño & cilantro. Enjoy!