Watermelon Feta Salad
The star of this simple & refreshing dish is seasonal watermelon. Full of water, electrolytes, potassium & vitamin B, it will keep your body energized and hydrated on hot days.
Watermelon is delicious on its own, but adding mint, feta cheese, cucumbers & balsamic glaze makes a mouth-watering combination!
Impress your friends by bringing it to your next summer potluck. Or eat one serving at a time as a morning snack.
See us make this recipe!
- Check out our YouTube video to see how quick & easy this recipe is to make. (And be sure to hit the Subscribe button for more recipe videos, meal ideas, and Trader Joe's product recommendations!)
Makes 4 servings
All ingredients purchased @ Trader Joe's
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- ½ cup (2 oz.) Fat Free Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup walnut baking pieces
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Trader Giotto's Glaze
Combine the above ingredients in a large bowl.
You can drizzle the Glaze over the whole salad and toss it before serving or you can dish out the salad first & then drizzle the Glaze on top. Either way it will be delicious!